Saturday, December 20, 2014

Once Upon a Time



Once upon a time, if I wanted to see a fantastic sunrise, I needed to plan. To get up early and go somewhere outside of my house. Once upon a time I lived in a subdivision. Up until we moved to Maple Lake, I had lived in subdivisions all my life. I didn't realize how much it was changing the way I thought and acted until I moved here.  

Now I can wake up, look outside and see something wonderful. Something that inspires and sustains me.  

A few weeks ago, my Grandad was visiting and told me that I'd changed since we moved. I know I have. I feel like moving here has helped me move backwards in time- back to a time of more hopefulness and inspiration, childlike wonder and a feeling that anything is possible. 

All thanks to a sunrise.  

1 comment:

  1. Tears....yes you have changed. Not for better or worse but different. Country living suits you for sure and your family will be happier because of it.

    ReplyDelete